HLDPhotography LLC is at WWW.HLDPhotos.com
Project 365 is at WWW.HLDPhotosProj365.blogspot.com

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Fourth of July

Just a quick post to share some of the flag photos I have been collecting.

This one really kicked off my collection as I kept going past this one in Raleigh NC and I kept thinking that would make a good picture. Finally it hit me like Homer, "Duh - Go take the picture!" so I did and that stated me collecting flag photos.




Here's one of the national flag and the Georgia flag.













I found this one while working on another project. The house was completely burnt up but the flag survived. There was virtually nothing else left except for a few small odds and ends.

It spoke to me of how our flag survives through it all. Thought it would be appropriate for the fourth of July.























No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List